Re: Infinity, Stasis, Magic in S:KoH

From: Daniel <von_das_at_aKxT3XlUQOrWH2NjP0cY1bzFDhekOKtAdcvHNhL0I68hNvqI6KMythpMWOAEoTtHG5cf>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 12:51:05 -0000

Of course (as I understand it), 2 proceeds from 1, because the Invisible God is coterminous with the sum of natural laws, or perhasp with the universe itself, at least in one of his aspects/levels.

I do wonder about 3 and the importance of the Magic rune in Malkioni society. Although I seem to recall that the form we all know and love (R) is supposed to be Praxian and presumably animistic in derivation. I'd hate for it to be entirely irrelevant for the Malkioni, though; if only because then we would lose all those neat images of Wizards with R's on their robes.

5 makes me wonder as to whether there are sorcery-using buseri. :)