Re: My GWV: How Geo's Swenstown, came to The Block

From: hcarteau_at_GpHp2cZBVhtQs_OvjwdsciyLTE1_TbQ-AT1uT5OpaGNWjiGncViYbJBDhd3xm7MKqdx
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 23:24:53 +0200 (CEST)

CJ - this is so NOT spam!! This is exactly the sort of thing I'd love to read on here, so we can all rob ideas from it to use in our campaigns.

/// For those of you who read French, I can send my account of our descent to Hell (Orlmarthi campaign) to save Hofstaring. It's narrated by my humakti character, Silkinister, who's intensely proud of having killed ikadz the tormenter down there, as he had prepared for for weeks. He cut off its arm first, then sliced it to ribbons. He picked its whip up and later offered it to Humakt himself in Karulinoran. Humakt accepted and blessed Silkinister by touching him with His Sword, Death itself. The tone is quite somber, dry, factual. It only speeds up when narrating fights and battles.

This victory allowed Silkinister to get + 13 to his Death Rune rating, 20% of ikadz' rating as stated in the Heroquest Challenge rules. Unfortunately, our good GM also raised his "Relife Sickness" to 5M, which more-or-less brings to play Silk' as a depressive, homicidal maniac. It's a great relief from everyday life !