Re: Eclipses in GLorantha

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_FaqpgxmOghZoWJsUb8iIXk-ZDElyr10jDZCxMBvJppcq4-x0zTVmbmf2ZHPSF0Nc9ed>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 19:31:40 +1200

On 5/21/2012 1:35 PM, Zachary Kline wrote:
> Hi All,
> GIven the crazy eclipse going on tonight, I was wondering about the topic of eclipses in Glorantha. As I understand it, the world has two moons. I'm not sure how that would play out as far as one being eclipsed is concerned.

The Sunstop did end in an Eclipse although the sources aren't clear what Astronomical Body was involved (The Deathspider Shadow).

Entekos travel on the Sunpath and might be capable of eclipsing the Sun although it isn't clear how large it is. The Wagon Planet, I think, travels behind the Sun when their conjunction takes place. The other planets are too small or travel on the Southpath to be capable of eclipsing the Sun.

--Peter Metcalfe