Re: Truth in S:KoH

From: David Scott <sciencefish_at_LMzzYyu6tyalDuyYgvrABuG12CahrJjYj9aLEbvcWebdiNM3jdlWxOIYCoG1M3d->
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 11:35:44 +0100

On 20 May 2012, at 14:17, Richard Hayes wrote:

> I also think it is important to read a cult's take on Truth through the other rune

S:KoH seems to disagree with some of your interpretations

> -- Humakt's Truth is about Death,

"Truth Rune Affinity - Humakt is associated with the Truth Rune but only regarding oaths and honor"

> Lhankor Mhy's Truth is about Law (i.e. the natural laws of the universe),

"Truth Rune Affinity Lhankor Mhy is the source of the Truth Rune for the Orlanthi religion and his initiates can make the broadest possible use of the powers of truth." "Truth - (knowledge, writing)"

> Yelmalio and Elmal's Truth is about Light.

"Truth Rune Affinity - Elmal’s association with the Truth Rune comes from his steadfast loyalty to his lord. Elmal’s truth is vigilance and loyalty, and lacks the knowledge and literacy powers of the Truth Rune."

> Atyar's Truth is about Chaos and Theft. Indeed I might give Atyar the runes of Truth and Theft.

I'd suggest Truth and Chaos

David

David Scott. Mac & PC Computer Support.
30 Alfred Road, Acton, W3 6LH.