Gloranthan Freeform at Continuum 2012

From: chris jensen romer <chrisjensenromer_at_P3glKKn9iVbMRz6l5k3cSRVwoaD5mq-tGb3XGcOiGbGo65cX26yxDS41Fnb>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 16:09:17 +0000

The Continuum site is back up at http://www.continuum.uk.net/

I will be running a Gloranthan Freeform "The Pelorian Song Contest" there: singing is of course optional. :D I still have plenty of spaces; it is on the Friday night and was originally scheduled to run at the same time as the Storytelling and Last Griselda story. Because no one, least of all me, wants to miss those, we have moved back the time for the freeform to 10pm to midnight on the Friday night. There are of course many fine non-gloranthan freeforms on offer too you may well enjoy more :)

Anyway I hope I did not post about this recently, and if I did my apologies, but if you are coming to Continuum and would like to play in Pelorian Song Contest do sign up at http://www.continuum.uk.net/freeform_sign-ups_open.html as I need to start rewriting and casting this week :)

If you would like to know more about the game than is given on the website feel free to email me directly off-list. And I hope everyone at Eternal Con this weekend is having an amazing time!

Thanks!
cj x

CJ's uneventful life is now blogged: http://jerome23.wordpress.com/