Re: Heler Initiation Ritual

From: David Cake <dave_at_L43fd0gaFlm5_TRl10rPs1DzQ8gNHjrCLQOFlXiZa8yRhgKE3mbwuTAAfqeJeWfWnxkEWkU>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 10:40:17 +0800

While Elmal is a loyal member of the Storm Tribe, there are ways in which his morality still shows his Fire Tribe roots. In particular, his dislike of deceit (while Elmal has some powers to fight deception, Orlanth of course is on occasion quite fond of it) and his more conservative take on morality, including sexual morality. I suspect Elmali are less likely to favour the more transient and less committed forms of Orlanthi marriage, favouring steadfastness and commitment.

Though, you know, Elmal is married to a horse, so his sexual conservatism might be considered a little hypocritical by some...

Cheers

David