Re: Watchdog of Feroda

From: Andrew Larsen <aelarsen_at_8358eww4GfXlGjxyvCXvXnGb1MvjfnFlBoP22TA1hbtxMNcXpdv3Fhy_3wDtWhJv10Q>
Date: Tue Jun 05 09:29:51 2012

As I recall, doesn't the Zola Fel get very low during Fire Season? During dry years, it might even be in danger of running dry. And didn't Oakfed nearly destroy Zola Fel during the Godtime? (Perhaps I'm just remembering something from a fan site). If so, it's clearly a much smaller river than something like the Columbia or the Mississippi or, in Glorantha, the Oslira. It's important primarily because so much RQ material is located at places along the river.

Andrew E. Larsen