Re: Antother Watchdog question

From: David Scott <sciencefish_at_Jv_v5RFv7g372VHtJn3EUXjOKUY74zljqtRxm9QQFhztPWAd91yUzUUK3oQn5rQ2>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2012 08:09:16 +0100

On 7 Jun 2012, at 20:52, Mark wrote:

> Just who exactly controls the Watchdog? Some team of Lunar magicians I imagine, but just what team? Or has this been left deliberately ambiguous?

The original Nomad Gods rules for the Watchdog in Wyrms Footnotes 4 say:

"...They were unable to reassemble the statue, but the priestesses managed to reaffirm the power of the former deity to animate part of the sculpture. Thus strengthened by Lunar Magic the creature was alive again, although no where near as powerful as it had once been. After Argrath smashed Corflu the 'watchdog' escaped into the wilderness, where it joined the other homeless spirits of the Plaines."

This suggests (to me) that no one actually controls the Watchdog, but that it's loyal to it's remakers, until they disappear.

David

David Scott. Mac & PC Computer Support.
30 Alfred Road, Acton, W3 6LH.
020-8150-9716 / 07956-589433