Re: Sights and Sites and Points of Interests of Glorantha

From: Pomeroi <pomeroi_at_NYKLMzq_Q-jm6fJZZNXREtN6ujWQOo8wAsd2XoQG7Ddyy76WIiqdWSoYc9945u5FrF-P>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 19:27:52 +0200

Awesome pictures, both here and via PM. This experience makes me think again concerning *copyright*.
Many pics will be like that, somewhere in the net. I think we could still use them in lists pointing to original addresses, though I hate to use deep links, as they may break after some time (even in National Geographic they do!)
But this should not stop you from sending links for now. I will see what I can do. I need the context too, that is the link to the whole page (like most of you did), not the pictures directly. This is needed to honour copyrights.
Links to flickr et al. are welcome. But *IF* you are the copyright-holder of a picture - or know him - tell me please! This might ease usage on my collection to come.
Pictures you cannot see without logging into some site (e.g. facebook) are useless in his concern, sadly.

My point is, we will have a *searchable* site (by categries and names of geography, races, ages, etc.) with thumbnails pointing to the original picture, let that be in our own space or deep linked.

Thanks for those who did already and KEEP SENDING!!

Thanks
Pomeroi