Re: RW Article with Insights into the Hrestoli Way in Practice

From: hcarteau_at_s1b-ckHztwGKUUcrVFERx4vZrYwqPO_-EgfTUUTGD1oCxDEZVdkr9Av2IcU8TDMKyjk
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 20:22:57 +0200 (CEST)

/// It goes to show that we Rokari are right. We all are born in our caste, live in our caste and die in our caste. Everybody knows what life expects from them and what they can expect from life, under the guidance of the Zzaburi and led by the Talari. "Meritocray" is a travesty and a folly. As Revered Theoblanc says : Hold to the Book.

What a surprise, that the son of a Hrestoli Duke more easily advances to knight than a son of a farmer.