Re: Lunar heroquesting

From: Simon Phipp <soltakss_at_CeimPOpW5dLzqoAMsRk3vB0akVg4UabhI3NsKal4wZukGs-8FjiospbAEvNArZsbaUv>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 21:17:19 -0000

Jeff:

> Page 183 to 204 of Sartar: Kingdom of Heroes gives plenty of
> detailed information to help players and narrators with heroquesting.

Ah, so it does. I must admit, I skip-read most of this when I bought it and haven't really looked at it again, so much so that when I opened it, I could still smell the ink.

> All the basics are there and the basic approach is unlikely to
> change in future publications, only new flavor and variations from
> different cultures and religions, and new twists resulting from the
> developing Hero Wars.

Yes, and they seem to be realistic rules/guidelines that agree with the general themes of HeroQuesting as we know them, which is a refreshing change.

I agree that this should form the basis of any further work on HeroQuesting.

See Ya

Simon