Re: My Glorantha

From: Phil Hibbs <snarks_at_X70WYO67wsk_MsyYn_BXFVkH9ittQtrAoLc6I4vWqtlKBl4Bcunt-dnmtaLa0ZfHyykzH>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 22:42:49 +0100

On 21 June 2012 17:18, <hcarteau_at_J9fzQIAyiN42_0dZOLv9CI8AQmHgGFlTvvNMMCNzGQPVFFKvI7CoMy5OgGB4fcp4ERrWWX_HJg.yahoo.invalid> wrote:
>I am awed. Did you REALLY write these lyrics, and how much time
> did it take you - and how much Crazy is there in your head ???

I assume so since it would be bad form to take someone else's Gloranthan song and post it without credit. Are you aware of the corpus of Gloranthan songs that is out there? My own contributions are "Drinking and fighting", to the tune of "Waltzing Matilda", and "The Questing Song" to the tune of "Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm" (it fell kind of flat when I performed it at Tentacles because no-one there knew the Crash Test Dummies original). I have a hankering to do "The Iron Rover" as well...

Phil.

--
Don't you just hate self-referential sigs?