Re: My Glorantha%

From: hcarteau_at_0mCbND4cHER4SMqP_0f09u7la6wA4TpmgwX7ekiZNw1V-x2twv8LD0ousn0H0HXvhve
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 09:49:36 +0200 (CEST)

Yes, I had thought about doing this using indeed communist propaganda, but also nazi institutions (hitlerjungend, etc), architecture and "art", but I didn't dare write it. Notice on Jeff's frieze the asexual bodies, expressionless faces, etc : pure nazi/commie stuff. The loskalmi, whom I liked greatly before I began walking the path of enlightenement with Jeff, are becoming increasingly creepier to me and might become my next favorite Bad Guys. At least with the seshnegi you know where you stand : in your Caste.

That's the spirit! Here's my Loskalm:

21 What Trotsky said
20 Teutonic Knights
15 Alexander Nevsky(the film)
10 1950's Soviet Propaganda
10 The idea of a Nation State
10 Swedish Empire
7 The United States Constitution
5 Luxuriant hair!
1 Delaware River (a big cold river)
1 The Danube (sounds like Janube, plus more river)

The idea of an idealistic,radical, theortetical, good government is a vibe I get from Loskalm. The Ban would have cemented the idea of some sort of Loskalmi Manifest Destiny. I include luxuriant hair as that is an abiding image I have from the Fronela book. The Swedish Empire is mostly, I admit, from the shape of it around the Baltic.

Which recalculates as:
20 Teutonic Knights
15 Alexander Nevsky
10 1950's Soviet Propaganda