Re: My Glorantha%

From: Keith <keith.nellist_at_8Ud0CMUuMKQNhkGZKAOYBrNSIbbqcMMApjL8H6D9XIbN8O5C9RFC-HXR3ni0Hs>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 12:16:48 -0000

I'm loving the art direction guides, and the West looks great in my opinion.

The feeling I get from Loskalm is of some sort of radical politics - like the ideas of the Founding Fathers of the United States, like Communist Russia, Communist China, Nazi Germany. They were all systems of government that were thought out and designed from some set of principles - not derived from tradition or common practice. Loskalm is somewhere in Glorantha where that theme can be explored, with the advantage that it actually did have a period of time (the Ban) when it was utterly isolated from rest of the world.

I don't regard Loskalm as some sort of Medieval Third Reich but the invented theoretical governments of Plato, Utopia, Brave New World,the Houyhnhnms, even Mega City One, could all be part of the mix.