Re: My Glorantha%

From: Richard Hayes <richard_hayes29_at_D_a3Mjq6se_svzs5FQ-krRXqUfxOAloX3RmmpOMF6WyCPnzraMdPha_bcgM->
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 20:32:11 +0100 (BST)

It was suggested in a fanzine in the 1990s that Paranoia was to some extent a useful analogy for understanding the Mostali, both in terms of "The World Machine is your friend" and in terms of the proliferation of Mostali heresies.

Not sure what the current view on such thinking is, but if I was doing the 100% exercise for the Mostali, I think it'd rate at least 10%

Richard Hayes

 From: dougiepunk <dougiepunk_at_KbQM7ip9UMv8Bqu3UkzIT0Vk4y1l_eJPPHX9WdhOQo930A9cGMrgY65lvSDY08a217FfyYEMf-gqwQ.yahoo.invalid> To: WorldofGlorantha_at_yahoogroups.com Sent: Sunday, 24 June 2012, 19:57
Subject: Re: My Glorantha%

I remember years back talk of a sort of hybrid Mostali / Paranoia campaign...

Yahoo! Groups Links