Re: RQ6 partial review

From: bernuetz <bernuetz_at_cKA7z-icA_ELZNTtkM7tM2lmxZfpP1Pasf9gpZuvOkvLa50MFrNF8e-L3s9wMq5INFE>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2012 21:41:07 -0000

I mised the launch too. It seems to have been what they'd call a soft launch in the business world. The PDF is available for download either through Moon Design (the Design Mechanism's preferred method http://moondesignpublications.com/product/runequest-6th-edition) or from DrivethruRPG.

It's Glorantha free but other reviewers have felt that the system could be used seamlessly in Glorantha. I haven't gotten to the magic section yet which would be the bit that would have the most trouble fitting Glorantha. Neither of the two reviewers linked to from Moon Design's website seem to think it would have any problems whatsoever.

There's supposed to be PDF stat bundles for RQ6 available so people can use some or all of Moon Design's Glorantha books. And of course I don't think there'd be any problem using the Mongoose books with this ruleset.

Oliver