Re: RQ6 partial review

From: Zachary Kline <zkline_at_4x1mMS0Znr-5KG0GounRdfFiZiHxMladuvVgCyZNFUjfQjt4f-vm1R6BS994GQ7u1aNXu>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2012 13:05:00 -0700

Hi,
I've been reading through the book the past few days, and must say I'm impressed. It's a very different take on Glorantha from the HeroQuest game I'm currently running, and in some ways I think suits my GMing style and preferences better. If it wouldn't be more work than I want for everyone I'd ask my players about converting. :) THanks for an excellent product, and i look forward to future releases from TDM. Yours,
Zack.