Re: The Unbearable Shortness of Sor-Eel

From: hcarteau_at_KPkSWcD2k2kSjB6uEUjm3UZCarx3kohG_XQd3bMEyCiBJts3XTGaAL6MO9XH2g_YFTz
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2012 10:23:57 +0200 (CEST)

I like the royal jelly scam. I've been told by one of his advisors, whom I had managed to bribe off, that his "short" nickname alludes to his many shortcomings. To be blunt, he's been a disappointment to the Eel-Ariash clan so far, and felt SHORT of their expectations. This gent's got a perfectly normal SIZ !

De: "Andrew Larsen" <aelarsen_at__gJHq972i_MRi1K-gxS1uKcgyCJwNzygVCb3t6MIQ_dtAQNyPYe9xOHyyd8Fgb5ENRj0IvX8PA.yahoo.invalid> Objet: The Unbearable Shortness of Sor-Eel

Have Sor-Eel the Short's stats ever been published for RQ (any edition)? Just how short is he? This became an issue in my Pavis campaign when the PCs discovered a small amount of Royal Jelly among some plunder in the Rubble. One of the NPCs casually commented that Sor-Eel might be interested in it. But this was assuming that Sor-Eel is actually short enough to care about his SIZ. I'm guessing he's maybe SIZ 8, so he's distinctly short, but not some sort of midget.