RE: Gloranthan News at Continuum?

From: chris jensen romer <chrisjensenromer_at_nqjnbOt36jiXK3JQxbR6NwYN3U81kGtQf23Y4K8hqiBLa4tN-GK2bhIt8Fc>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 16:09:51 +0000

Thanks Paul!

My review of Continuum 2012 is here, but will probably only interest those who were there or who were intrigued by the Pelorian Song Contest and how it turned out-- Continuum 2012 review on my blog here http://jerome23.wordpress.com/2012/07/23/review-continuum-2012-roleplaying-games-convention-6/

cj x

CJ's uneventful life is now blogged: http://jerome23.wordpress.com/