Rule One Issue 13 now available

From: Roderick Robertson <rjremr_at_A0dTiXonDXFupNDG7udxuihgFtuhwUKnREtDm-2eRtu1oBIDgKrm4XFWnKu8dLBjiTR2L>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 19:37:55 -0700

WWW.RuleOneMagazine.com
Issue 13, Summer 2012

Rule One is three years old this issue! "Woot!" as they say.

This issue we have the first of a three-part article from Gianni Vacca on using the Tunnels and Trolls system in Glorantha; Andrew Larson presents the Praxian oasis of Agape, and also a look at Praxian Greeting Contests; David Millians continues his survey of Kralorela with a description of the province of Boshan; Jamie 'Trotsky' Revell gives us the Order of St. Josselynne, Oliver Berneutz outlines the game of Shieldpush <i>and</i> gives us a set of rules for table-top play; and Roderick Robertson presents a bit of Plunder: the Godlearner Tarot. We have not one, but two downloads this time: Oliver's Shieldpush game, and Roderick's Tarot deck.

In other News, Runequest 6 has been published by The Design Mechanism (www.thedesignmechanism.com/runequest.php). While not written as a Gloranthan ruleset, it continues the RQ tradition, and I'm sure we'll see plenty of Gloranthan Goodness from the Design Mechanism in the future.

Rule One also now has a brand-new shiney Facebook page (www.facebook.com/RuleOneMagazine), where you can come like us, discuss the articles, or just hang out.

And, of course, I'm calling for articles for Issue 14 (November release, deadline for articles is September 21)

WWW.RuleOneMagazine.com

RR