Clan Wyter abilities

From: Zachary Kline <zkline_at_jZkUlmWHqgsdohuCQ-voSk4Mfbf1CfAEYb8appcX0uhSHX1Xrb4MHQ-B50mh2A4toa_Zr>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 10:21:49 -0700

Hi all,
I am running through the clan generation questionnaire with a new group, and running into the problem of assigning wyter abilities. Simply put, I'm not quite sure what sorts of abilities would fit. Some are somewhat obvious, such as being able to frighten dogs, our ancient enemy, but I'm rather stumped on others, such as the treasure people and first ceremony. I'm trying to figure out how powerful to make the abilities, and would appreciate some guidance. This is the second time I've done this, and I found it frustrating both times. Thank you much for any suggestions or advice. YOurs,
Zack.