Re: Clan Wyter abilities

From: hcarteau_at_igpGX31zSVFB6qM393MABGN17Vm9epFOQ3zkehYsbt6PKWutD5ln8fsE15s7jONpVGr
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 11:32:25 +0200 (CEST)

/// You're welcome. Also, you and the players might decide to keep a few "slots" open for wyter ablities, to be defined later in the campaign, when all of you have a better feel for you clan. These things develop independently during the game. Someday someone says, "hey, uncle Bostrop told me about his grandfather Talking to Bee Woman. Can we make it a wyter power ?" VoilĂ , here's one.

Thanks. :-) This is very helpful indeed. I eventually decided on some abilities similar in tone to what you described. I guess the whole point of playing in this particular world is to open my mind. I swear that Sartar gets more compelling with each reading.