Re: Ompalam and chaos

From: hcarteau_at_GqEKy7avzCfYxUYeWicUnOa11rmsHWfo7epmkZ3qb-8qG3IE4RzW7IKBSYQwR9Twz-q
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 20:36:21 +0200 (CEST)

I like the idea I think you're probably right, that the evidence is pretty thin, but it's a popular idea and it's probably true IMG.

/// Who needs evidence? Who needs cannon? These discussions are to enjoy ourselves. It is indeed an interesting concept, so I adopted it, and can develop it with legends if the needs springs during a game. But I'm not too big about chaos as an ennemy. Mindless oozing horrors aren't much interesting compared to fonritan slavers or cruel sorcerers -or both combined.