Re: The same good ol' question : what is Chaos ?

From: David Cake <dave_at_RDvPkeCrfkyvsX4Ehv57BlquB1uLizcsSJOfCzNZur7WCek5o6nysqwB7qbGuJtNNebn5L0>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 17:38:04 +0800

On 19/08/2012, at 7:53 AM, Peter Metcalfe wrote:
> The Kralori concept of chaos is likely to be related to Orxili. Cults of
> Terror (and Cult Compendium) states they worship Gbaji but abjure other
> chaotic deities so whatever philosophical differences they have with
> other gloranthans about the origin and nature of chaos, they are opposed
> to it.

	Hard to say, based on sources this old, whether that is really a statement about Kralorelan attitudes to chaos per se or just reflects that Kralori mysticism looks to have a lot in common with Nysaloran Illumination from the perspective of anyone not an active practitioner (given how little we knew about mysticism back in that era).
	If there is a Kralorelan philosophical acceptance of chaos, I agree the Kralorelan orthodoxy has no tolerance of it in practice (and very actively suppresses it).
	Regards

		David