Re: Ompalam

From: David Cake <dave_at_WenXpgBn93NqJVQhdyJ0vaUQFdjmNqzSrRmFkE0bMJN_t_hn0nw1hIpVzCociCgi_uallU6>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 17:38:23 +0800

I would think that in Fonrit he is worshipped in a non-Chaotic manner. But I think it is possible to worship him in a Chaotic manner.

I also find it continually suspicious that the slavery cult of Ompalam is roughly in the same area that Vadeli would have raided for slaves in the Demon Period.

Cheers

        David