Re: Ompalam

From: Daniel <von_das_at_dpkk_LcZGqfK1QOQWPWPWEPY5NN2gECfXafQV_MdaR8ZULwXPzw-dQ_ylTH_UEWcJNJC>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 19:35:12 -0000

I don't think it's really a matter of one's own mindset, though - the current view seems to be that Glorantha's magic is a bit more objective and solid than that. It is a matter of culture and proper rituals, however.

In other words, an Orlanthi would not be protected from Chaos by thinking about how his actions are justified, he would be protected from it by being an Orlanthi and following Orlanthi mythic precedents and procedures. I don't think Glorantha is ultimately a consensual reality.

This sounds about right otherwise, though.