Re: Ompalam

From: Kenrae <kenrae_at_WrK-Yj9agscRX_HKiUPE-BQxqH_BoLHuFwkzFMkQahwZXXVje6pj5Vypq2NoZ5wJghZGa>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 09:30:23 +0200

2012/8/22 Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_E0diymJZDscQDTAj1kuK0ICMTpqTiUIYrBmZ3dStLCdz4-TxoYbgBJ4C0PVHBm3xbqj3S218-h3q9a6sWywe1_6VFCiFTg.yahoo.invalid>

> **
>

> On 8/22/2012 6:40 AM, boztakang wrote:
> >
> > A trollkin burger is explicitly not cannibalism from a troll's POV.
>
> It is cannibalism. The troll don't have a problem with it because they
> don't see cannibalism as a wrong.
>

> > I do think that the mindset of the actor factors heavily in determining
> if an act is chaotic or not...
>
> So could a rapist avoid chaotic taint by having the appropriate
> mindview? I don't think so. Chaos isn't about the right frame of mind
> when committing a specific act - it's incurred by performing that act
> regardless of one's motivations.
>
> --Peter Metcalfe

It's not about the mindset, IMO, it's about the myths on that person's culture. An orlanthi raping or eating another human is a chaotic act because his myths says so, and myths explain reality. An uz eating another uz isn't a chaotic act for the same reason.

Regards,
  Sergi Diaz