Re: Shadows Dance and the GIant Land adjacent

From: Alison Place <alison_place_at_CEChMpZld48ZdxyAUDW-aN9Ig_RmL1qkhdPgBkg0DsBZaJ7ze8qcxnKQxHkRMIg>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2012 06:08:45 -0700 (PDT)

I've always wondered about where the other giants of Gonn Orta's size were hiding, myself.  Giants so big that they're mistaken as mountains are one thing, but where are they until they get that large on the Gloranthan scale?  Are they folded into the land like Discworld's Djelibeybi?  Underground?

More speculations are welcomed!

Alison