Re: The Watchdog of Corflu size comparison

From: bryan_thx <bethexton_at_GnLA5DN_vgYGDuRIfWDxGQTX2d_Bd948f7_XC1SP5OjAJ_tyYLCSF54p_EFx4Nj_BE>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 18:20:55 -0000

So now, IMG, Whitebull's forces used magic to drive off the watchdog, hurting and hobbling it but not destroying it. Some of the inhabitants of Corflu managed to escape, but are not numerous or strong enough to feel they can rebuild or defend the flattened remains of the town.

However the back of the watchdog is just big enough to support a hamlet of a few dozen people. So the survivors are living on the back of their guardian, pacing around the site of the old town, trying to figure out their future. Hmm, let's say they don't have the magic to heal/repair the Watchdog properly, but if someone would just go get them the required materials they'd be ever so grateful....I wonder if they could ever get the Watchdog to travel far from its original guard post?

Now I know where the game will be spending Dark Season!