Re: Shadows Dance and the GIant Land adjacent

From: David Cake <dave_at_0ja6DxFOS0jYCHI6JUs4rjpbLKkgLGGS2trOwXwPEuIAn0EMotmIXFgMWSigNK873Mlegvj>
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2012 16:38:00 +0800

On 01/09/2012, at 4:02 PM, David Scott wrote:

> Can we go back to the root of this Disorder connection and ask what the sources are?

As far as I can tell, the 'root' of this connection is this

On 25/08/2012, at 11:40 PM, jorganos wrote:

> If I recall correctly, giants are bearers of disorder, so don't expect too much of a civilisation.

jorganos (correctly) remembering the links between giants and Disorder, and (incorrectly, IMO) assuming that if the link applies to normal giants, it must also apply to Elder Giants (despite almost everyone being quite clear that the Elder Giants are very different beings to the lesser giants).

Cheers

David