Re: Sons of Kargzant

From: David Scott <sciencefish_at_BCiODL-YrRx3xIZGT_slQerDrLIIGwcwwgO3xIOxJBfOAP1WxNAJNGya49QEdN8G>
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2012 14:50:09 +0100

Try the website:

http://www.webring.org/l/rd?ring=gloring;id=18;url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eceltic%2Dwebs%2Ecom%2Ftheunspokenword%2F

Simon's email address is still current, he may have copies to sell, although he did ebay a load of stuff some time ago. You could try asking Rick in the collecting forum over at Moon Design, he often has stuff for sale.

Amazon has copies:

http://www.amazon.com/Sons-Kargzant-Char-Wesley-Quadros/dp/1904241050

2nd hand copies for $76!

Most of the publications are 8-10 years old, predating PDF sales...

On 3 Sep 2012, at 14:26, David Cake <dave_at_4lP8TcbzVDwpdIHoVELQdJzhzh8BDUgOU7odVs8RGljs1_Wp7kSFlD1U6AKq9SqpQ18ZHy62rFGVQ8eDtMpKXw.yahoo.invalid> wrote:

> I never picked this book up when it was current, and I know find that I would really like a copy. Anyone know where I can get one?
> PDF copy preferred if available - were the UW books ever available in PDF?
> Actually, I'm missing a few other UW books. I should pick up all the ones I'm missing.
> Cheers
> David

David

David Scott. Mac & PC Computer Support.