Re: Voriof Brings the Clouds

From: hcarteau_at_Kxz1W5oX_TUU9R-bozM0r_rvy4UW_xxtPPahw8bFpwm1185M9ARe20VeiUhRHYUd7wm
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 09:11:21 +0200 (CEST)

Voriof is the Shepherd boy, a God for uninitiated boys the same Voria, his sister, is for uninitiated girls. Still, some orlanthi become sheepherds and worship him all their adult life. It's not a very prestigious cults, in fact it's one of the humblest. Still, Voriof is part of HELER, the Major Water/Rain/Clouds God. Heler is also the Ram. Doesn't your player prefer to play that?

No, not published yet. I keep meaning to finish it up.

Neil