Re: After the Colymar Campaign?

From: David Cake <dave_at_Q8pQhiIU09XI_LQcfWlJBzW1GrJK91_jpmwfLcLCl2Kw1xm6y63IUcVAJTySBRuKLEvEbrD>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 17:43:07 +0800

To carry directly on from the Kingdom of Heroes book (or to mix in between episodes) there is lots of good material in the Sartar Companion. There are several adventures there that you can simply run straight on from the Colymar campaign.

I would have loved to be able to go straight to the siege of Whitewall, but I skipped it, and went to Pavis. As long as you are able to find a convincing reason for your players to leave the lands of the Orlmarth and head to Pavis (it is easy enough to anger King Kangharl to the point that leaving the area sounds like a good idea, or get too much heat from the Lunar authorities - my players obliging slaughtered a Lunar hunter killer team in the Tin Inn in full view of many Lunar soldiers), Pavis works fine as an extension of the Colymar campaign.

Cheers

        David