Re: Shadows Dance and the GIant Land adjacent

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_ggRpurIYvPH3ZlQI8JgjcCVYBh7X7a7rzswLnq53aRmlxWC4bNmzJ5IP_pDLoBWl>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2012 21:28:55 -0000

Peter sez:
> On the subject of Giants turning into Animals, that's something
> that we don't have any evidence for in Glorantha.

I agree with Peter, but for god-learnerish reasons. A lot of the stories we have for the origins of animals say that animals came from dragons. I like that origin story. I especially like it in the Praxian context because it lines up in interesting ways with the man-shape vs. beast-shape and person vs. animal conundrums that Praxians take for granted.

Chris