Re: Shadows Dance and the GIant Land adjacent

From: Jeff <richaje_at_RG7SMJ2RtQx1RyCmll4alBRcfE5NQ1506lHYyQbYUEk2FSL4kmop1OzTgu_AxXh7ju86>
Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2012 05:33:50 -0000

> I'm not objecting to the notion that some Praxian deities were giants (I
> went so far as to say that Genert may have been one). I'm objecting to
> the statement that the Founders are Giants because they are Big and Strong.

Nonetheless, that is probably the case. The Praxian Founders are not giants because they have any relationship to the man-eating, avalanche causing mountain giants of the Rockwood Mountains or their gigantic (but far less hungry and less disorderly) elder kin - they don't. They are both Giants because they are giant.

Jeff