Re: Campaign advice

From: hcarteau_at__s4QbQp4xe3EP2YXAM-QYQ4tfyJZ6ArvlIgK9s1y7YdSruM5aAKTCfvG735CIzt7L17
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 20:13:26 +0200 (CEST)

It's not wrong. Most GMs won't bother much about planning a well-detailed battle strategy, maxing out their NPCs anyway. That's PC stuff.

As for RECYLCE/REUSING, I pushed the concept further : I reuse whole stories, and entire scenarios have not been played several times: each time I try to introduce it, crazy PCs go in other directions. It saves preparation work.

I've always found that the key to a successful RQ campaign is similiar to environmental responsibility, i.e. the 3 Rs. Reduce, Reuse and Recycle.

I suspect the PCs in my old RQ2 campaign fought the same bunch of broos many times.

I'm far too lazy to map/plan/generate everything out ahead of time. You can be flexible in pretty much any gaming system.

Oliver