Re: The Resettlement of Chief Colymar

From: donald_at_fpRv85e5Tx5l1sX_tbow740lT_SsU0gbZHO7AkO5b4zQJmx6jCaNsAb5bIPfBbH-y4q_3
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 12:33:14 +0100

Carlos:

> As long as I know, the Illusion Rune is the specialty of Eurmali, but no Eurmali is mentioned
> in the sources. I know is my game and I can just use whatever I want, but some alternatives
> to Colymar having a Bonded Eurmali would be great. Although a Bonded Eurmali making
> fun of a great group of bystanders makes sense.

Perhaps there was a two-headed dragonnewt who created the illusion of eating the clan. Why? It's a dragonnewt.

Then again there was probably an Eurmali about who got the blame. Not all Eurmali are bonded. My view is that only those with dangerous/valuable magic get that priviledge. The majority survive by begging and stealing until they make too much trouble and get kicked out of the clan to starve.

--
Donald Oddy