Re: Androgeus

From: hcarteau_at_wwVXRADIZqc5HPmVhErB2OHFA3vF2Lh6i1KDRZ6gqPRKef9TjiUoq_DzyfExSUyyd1M
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 21:53:20 +0200 (CEST)

Androgeus appeared as one of the Player Character in the freeform from Jeff Richard at the Kraken, as the Doblian Satrap. I would bet the details will be "in the Guide" ;-) .

/// You think it was the same character? But this one was lunar, with lunar names and two faces, Janus-style: one female/black and one male/white, with different Runic Powers each. And both were "on" at the same time. Androgeus seems different ; he becomes a she and she becomes a he in... cycles.

Ah. Now I see your point. There might be a connection indeed, both are cyclical. Well, the Guide will say.