The Resettlement of Chief Colymar

From: aureclepius <cruzmorales_at_2Hum25oN1KlMAFgIgKDIbNizvXbVAAeex-MLHOUZUTTGflcDqEXLPYiCBddvLvch>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2012 10:03:59 -0000

Hi,

I'm going to run a Gloranthan adventure in a local convention in Madrid. The heroes will be companions and followers of Chief Colymar on year 1315, when he crosses the Crossline and settles in the Nymie Valley. The adventure is a standalone one where they will meet some dangers from Dragon Pass denizens (dragonewts, some Chaos monsters) and experience some typical orlanthi clan activities (clan moot, rituals).

I've researched some of the information about the first years of the Colymar both in "King of Sartar" and "Sartar: Kingdom of Heroes", but I have some questions:

Best regards,
Carlos

My blog: http://frikoteca.blogspot.com.es