Another Dara Happa question

From: drscience3000 <dr.dave.00_at_UWSLQYE8gsT8IwtR-196_HUPGvluKkjgVLXB3Ed7BtGjWAIS7U5rjmEAKq-J4Ujh8>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2012 22:15:44 -0000

The response to my previous question was great, so there is another one...

The ILH is a bit vague on intermediate rulership in Dara Happa (specfically where I'm interest in, Yuthuppa). You have the Red Emperor who is the son of the Red Moon Goddess but not of a mortal Dara Happan. Then you have the Satrap of First Blessed, who is appointed by the Red Emperor (and who could be (?), is (?), or isn't (?)) a Dara Happan?

Below this somewhere is the ruler of Yuthuppa. Is there anyone between him and the Satrap? What is the title of this ruler (of Yuthuppa or higher)? Do we have any names of current rulers?