Re: Cults for Dara Happan noble women

From: Santo Sengupta <aumshantih_at_...>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 18:40:59 -0400

Namaste:
If she eventually ends up a Yanafali, well, a Mask of the Goddess would make the most sense to me. Verithurusa as the daughter of Yelm is the obvious choice.

Some of it depends when Dara Happan women are formally initiated into the "adult" version of the religion. If she went Lunar early enough, she might have joined the Seven Mothers or the like.

-Santo
aum shanti shanti shantih.
"The world is like the impression left by the telling of a story." - from the Yoga Vāsiṣṭha