Re: Cults for Dara Happan noble women

From: drscience3000 <dr.dave.00_at_vmE5TEoTMIwvwk04R-syigHSNJ1nPykxhGe-wS6LLL2f0cfWRxhmTlquGAI2tbO0H>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2012 00:23:57 -0000

Yeah, I will have her initiating to Verithurusa as she decides to reject Dara Happan patriarchy (not sure of the exact time, probably doesn't matter). The Verithurusa myth applies to her too well. Don't know if she joins Yanafal because it is the biggest rejection of a submissive role for women she can find, or if Verithurusa leads here there. At the current time, she is still fairly idealistic. I don't know if she needs to leave Verithurusa as she become more "mature/cynical" in her outlook.

I think she it currently seeking to reconcile her feminism with not completely rejecting all Dara Happan/Yelmi views. (Not sure this is "difficult" or "impossible", but emotionally easier than rejecting everything in her childhood). Verithurusa ideology will probably help with this.

For when she is still a "good" and/or "acceptable" daughter, I assume she, as one of average piety, paid homage to Dendara through her family rather than an initiate. (Would her father lead devotion to Dendara personally, which seems a bit odd for a masculine patriarch, or arrange a suitable priest(ess) to do it for his female family members?)