Re: Cults for Dara Happan noble women

From: salimondo <martinglass_at_KKlrQHUQsdEN1jpaC_Vy48E12mWb7k3JHNsrQUM7OllCDjgJXjSaohsLH1YDAp2f>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2012 18:27:49 -0000

[fertile stuff, all of which bears exploration elsewhere but especially:]

> Mother of Moons: Judging from the Entekosiad p9, I think the planet can
> be considered to be the mother of the eight planets - Shargash, Annilla,
> Lokarnos and perhaps Yelm too. Her worshippers can learn perhaps a
> portion of a planet's magic.

Including the Bat Planet among her children raises the disturbing question of why exactly the Smiling Goddess is smiling. I like that.

> Queen of the Air: Her worshippers have a veto over the magic of another
> storm worshipper.
> Goddess of Calm: Her worshippers can calm the air.

If so, I'd expect to see them instrumental in the Windstop, maybe behind the scenes or from afar. As a bonus this would help explain "why Ernalda was affected."

But then who is the goddess worshipped in Saird as Molanni?