Re: Another Dara Happa question

From: Simon Phipp <soltakss_at_...>
Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2012 15:23:34 -0000

drscience3000:
> And a question. In Solar theology, is it believed there is only one
> proper candidate which the ten tests reveal? Or is it believed that
> there may be more than one suitable emperor, and the ten tests
> indicate that he is one of the suitable people?

Keith:
> Normally, only one candidate survives the Ten Tests. That is the
> suitable candidate.

Many candidates can attempt the Ten Tests at once, but only one can succeed. There is a version of the Ten Tests where it says that the slain contestants could not be brought back to life, which was a change to the tests, but I cannot find it in the Fortunate Succession.

Keith:
> The Red Emperor was a dual Emperor with Yelmgatha for a while, so
> there can be more than one.

The Red Emperor was seen as Emperor Yelmgatha's heir, but he did pass the Ten Tests while Yelmgatha was still alive and they were both seen as Emperors. I think that is a very unusual time.

See Ya

Simon