Pentan shamanic tradition

From: David Cake <dave_at_6T5izAkx3W_jmRNok_JfISe3xwH_DFXZxepjI8OkXeTIdisVH3eB9PHOKJd6gNI6hcmnbnZ>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2012 00:59:45 +0800

	I've got a PC that is a Pentan shaman in training. I want to run a heroquest to acquire a fetch for him. What myth would you use for that?
	I've been picking over various sources - very few have much to say about Pent directly, though there is a lot more about other Kargzant traditions such as the Char-Un and Grazers. The only direct write up of Kargzant as a Pentan tradition was the one in MRQ2 Cults of Glorantha book (with the Kargzant battles the Darkness myth, which could be a potential choice). There are other candidates though (the Grazer Denbitos tradition in the HeroQuest rulesbook, the Char-Un Sun Stallion writeup in Sons of Kargzant, Lendarshi myth, etc).
	Cheers
		David