Hearts in Glorantha issue 6

From: Newt Newport <mrnewt_at_UpO7wx_d_p56kZWKc40JfrUYX3O11ZjBRuojRcTRtPB-hA6emwZ3KOAOHFPb3ILOmkFsj>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2012 21:16:24 +0100

Hi all,

With Hearts in Glorantha issue 5 well and truly out the door (and available via d101games.com/store ) work starts on issue 6.

Contributions in the form of articles are sought as is art work.

So if you've got an idea for piece or would like to help out with illustrations, please get in touch with me mrnewt_at_23ymXZY7nM_8tySPHG7F6UX2ABQBDVLjb1STbgsUeiBQ7NAQ9mMRJ88fAXFU12rV0nmPUbg4i6c1TQ.yahoo.invalid.

Don't worry if you've never written or drawn for publication before, we've a regular staff of helpers who will be more than happy to help you knock your submission into shape.

Payment a print & pdf version of the issue that your work appears in. Look forward to seeing what folk come up with :)

--
Regards

;O)Newt

D101 Games: http://d101games.com