Re: Dendara Does, Molanni Malingers, Entekos...

From: David Scott <sciencefish_at_...>
Date: Tue Oct 09 09:50:55 2012

On 9 Oct 2012, at 17:31, Nick Eden <nick_at_...> wrote:
> In as caring a way as possible Jeff, that's no consolation. Right now the
> Guide is secret knowledge. Telling people how great your (currently)
> Gnostic texts are, only reinforces the idea that they shouldn't bother
> thinking about anything today.

However, if there are things you'd like to know about that you need for your games, it is possible to ask in the Q&A forum on the MD website. We'll try our best to answer questions from the guide (or other places if it's not in there).

David

David Scott. Mac & PC Computer Support.
30 Alfred Road, Acton, W3 6LH.
020-8150-9716 / 07956-589433