Question for Jeff about the Guide

From: Jim G. <cainesinmyhead_at_...>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 11:33:11 -0600

Jeff,

I'm not an inner circle guy, so this might be common knowledge and my pardons in advance if it is. Will the Guide be mostly background (albeit the definitive ultimate background), or will there be some game mechanical guidelines (such as they exist in HQ2) for playing all over Glorantha?

I won't complain one way or another, the Sartar and Pavis books have given me plenty to use for the long term, but I want to manage my own expectations.

Thank you!