Re: Dendara Does, Molanni Malingers, Entekos...

From: Jeff <richaje_at_gGD9yqzseoY7ERKgNmmNbhtpHO2JQHwS1eeleGAJUcACKaci7-Q_OqiOkSPLOMUAL1Hr>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 14:58:16 -0000

Guys -

We are working extraordinarily hard and fast to get the Guide to you all AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. The book is going to be more than worth the wait. Just some details:

Over 300k words of text, 90+ maps, 8 Osprey style color plates, loads of new (and very pricey) art, all wrapped into a Jon H cover. Genertela, Pamaltela, the Islands, the Sky, the Eight Major Cultures, the History of Glorantha, and SO MUCH MORE. I giggle whenever I contemplate it in its fullness.

Jeff