Re: Gustbran mechanics

From: hcarteau_at_...
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 13:29:03 +0200 (CEST)

You're welcome. Keep us posted about this Smith PC. Killing the Master Smith is a bit hard and the player might worry too much. How'bout making the smith wounded in a forge accident ? Sabotage, perhaps ? As he lingers between life and death, horribly burnt, he manages to whisper a few secrets to his apprentice... but only part of them. How will he find the missing parts ?

Those are some very nice ideas, and I may well wind up using all of them in some shape. Thank you for the suggestions! Once he initiates, I'm tempted to kill off the clan smith in a raid, just to put more emphasis on his role in the clan.

Andrew E. Larsen